Beyoncé, Jay Z To Front Tiffany & Co. Ad Campaigns
UNITED STATES — Beyoncé and Jay Z are the latest faces for American jeweler Tiffany & Co.
They will appear in the next ad campaign for the iconic jeweler, which is now owned by LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton.
And to increase their visibility, Tiffany is the sole sponsor of Harper’s Bazaar’s September 2021 Icon issue – which feature Beyoncé on the cover (see it here).
In October 2019, we reported that LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton was interested in buying American luxury brand Tiffany & Co. (see it here). On November 25, 2019, it was announced that the luxury giant had reached a $16.2 billion deal to buy the American jeweller (see it here). The official deal was concluded in October 2020 (see it here).
Stay tuned to D.M. Fashion Book as this story develops.
Photos Credit: Instagram Reproduction
More Content For You
- Beyoncé And Jay-Z New Tiffany & Co. Ad Campaign Feature A Blue Basquiat Painting; Plus Bey Is The First Black Woman To Wear The Famous Tiffany Diamond
- Beyoncé’s Second Ad Campaign For Tiffany & Co.
- BREAKING: Tiffany & Co. And LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton Conclude New Deal
- LVMH Said To Submit Tiffany Deal For European Antitrust Review
- LVMH Is Suing Tiffany For ‘Mismanagement,’ Dishonesty
- BREAKING: LVMH Buys Tiffany & Co. For $16 Billion
- LVMH Is Said To Have Made A $14.5 Billion Bid For Tiffany & Co.
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Date For 2024 Cruise Show
- Virgil Abloh’s Successor: Telfar Clemens Is Reportedly Set To Take The Helm Of Louis Vuitton Menswear
- Harlem’s Fashion Row Will Host Its 15th Anniversary Fashion Show & Style Awards, Introduce The Virgil Abloh Award Presented By LVMH
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.