Former NBA Player Dwyane Wade For Versace Men’s Eyewear Campaign
THE FORMER MIAMI HEAT SHOOTING GUARD IS PHOTO’D MODELING THREE STYLES FROM THE LUXURY HOUSE’S UPCOMING COLLECTION.
Italy — Design house Versace tapped former NBA player Dwyane Wade as the face of its upcoming campaign.
The former Miami Heat shooting guard appears in the campaign for its upcoming men’s eyewear collection, which released on Monday. The campaign was photographed by Mario Sorrenti and styled by Jason Bolden.
Wade models three Versace eyewear styles in the collection. He appears in mirror imaging modeling square-frame sunglasses with a white color-blocked style that features the iconic Versace Medusa logo on the bridge and temples. The second photo has Wade wearing an aviator style, which is also embellished with multiple Medusa logos and features a yellow gold finishing. The final image shows Wade modeling an aviator optical frame designed with a yellow gold frame.
Photos Credit: VERSACE/MARIO SORRENTI
More Content For You
- NBA Style: Dwyane Wade Posed In A Gucci Tracksuit
- Kim Kardashian Fronts Stuart Weitzman’s Fall 2022 Campaign
- Ad Campaign: Rapper Lil Durk For The Denim Monogram Collection By Marc Jacobs
- Jania Meshell Styles In Versace First Line, Versace And Alexander Wang
- Iris Law Is The New Face Of Versace’s Summer Campaign
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander And Offset Styled In A Pair Of Louis Vuitton Logo Monogram Baggy Denim Pants
- GloRilla Stars In Tommy Jeans, Aries Ad Campaign
- Stylin: Toosii Opts For Who Decides War And Balenciaga
- NLE Choppa Wears Ian Alexander In New Video
- Fear Of God Sets First Fashion Show At The Hollywood Bowl
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email email@example.com Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.