Chloe Bailey Is Face Of B.Dy By Garage
CANADA — Singer, songwriter and actress Chloe Bailey has been named as the face of Garage, a part of Groupe Dynamite Inc., a Montreal-based retailer.
The collection includes a variety of seamless knit tops and bodysuits, ranging in size from XXS to XL and retailing from $24.95 to $39.95.
“I am so excited to be the face of this collection and campaign that is focused on empowering women and making sure they feel sexy and own it in their body,” Bailey said. “It took me a while to be and feel confident in my own skin, but this past year I feel like I’ve really come to love, respect and accept my body unapologetically. It’s no secret that I feel most like myself and most confident when I’m on stage, but wearing B.Dy by Garage makes me feel sexy, confident and fearless off stage“.
Photographer Julian Dakdouk shot the campaign at Milk Studios in Los Angeles. It will appear on the brand’s social channels, its e-commerce Web site and in the Garage stores in the U.S. and Canada.
“To us, there was no question that Chloe was the perfect fit for this collection. She embodies true confidence and inspires others to push boundaries. With the launch of B.Dy by Garage, we are excited to bring this energy and product to our customers,” said Stacie Beaver, chief merchandising officer, executive vice president of Groupe Dynamite.
Photos Credit: Julian Dakdouk
More Content For You
- Celebs Style: Yung Miami, Ashanti And Chloe Bailey Wear Fendace
- Collaboration: Mackage Launches NBA Experience With Brooklyn Nets And Barclays Center
- Stylish Basketball Player Joshua Christopher Wears Balenciaga
- Alessandro Michele Is Exiting Gucci
- Rap Star Lil Baby Outfitted In Rick Owens
- Raf Simons Shutters Namesake Label, The Brand’s SS 23 Collection Will Be Its Last
- Mikey Williams Wears A Palm Angels Bear Loose T-Shirt, Prada Cloudbust Thunder Sneakers And Louis Vuitton Initiales 40mm Reversible Belt
- Basketball Player Jordan Clarkson Draped In Rick Owens
- NBA Player Jaden Springer Spotted In A Casablanca Swan Detailed Zip-Up Jacket And Dior B 22 Sneakers
- 2 Rare Performs In Pheelings “Never Look Back” Cargo Flare Stack Leather Pants And Nike Air Force One Low Sneakers
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email email@example.com Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.