Cassie Stars In Advertisement For Kim Kardashian’s Skims
UNITED STATES — Singer, songwriter, model, actress and dancer Casandra Elizabeth Ventura Fine, known professionally as Cassie is one of the new stars of Kim Kardashian’s Skims new bra collection’s campaign.
Cassie sported the new Fits Everybody T-Shirt bra in the color cocoa and the Naked Scoop bra in the color umber for the campaign.
Finally, after three years of development, Skims is introducing a new system of bra solutions with the intention of creating weightless comfort and shape. Set to release on Sept. 27, the new collection will feature both bralettes and underwire bras for extra support.
The launch comes after three years of development, the process for which consisted of a year of fitting trials and wear tests. “The feedback we received means there really is a bra style here that fits every single need, shape, want that you could possibly imagine” Kardashian says in a Skims Instagram post.
The singer captioned the picture, “I wear @Skims all the time! Their pieces are always so comfortable and supportive, and the bras I wore in the campaign are no exception. I can’t wait to wear them everyday!”
The campaign was captured by artist Vanessa Beecroft and her sculptures. Other notable stars like Brooke Shields, Chelsea Handler and Becky G also modeled the new line.
This will be the first time Kim Kardashian’s Skims will be launching a bra collection. There will be ten styles to choose from all varying in material and support. The shapewear company’s line will feature nine shades of nude with sizes ranging from 32A -44D. The new line will launch Tuesday, Sept. 27 at 9 AM PT only at skims.com.
Photos Credit: Vanessa Beecroft
More Content For You
- Kim Kardashian Fronts Latest SKIMS Swimwear Launch
- Kim Kardashian Teams With Beats For Custom Beats Fit Pro Earbuds In Skims Colorways
- A Woman Of Color Is The Newest Addition To The C-Suites: Kim Kardashian’s Skims Hires Former Jordan Brand’s Andy Muir As CFO
- Kim Kardashian Is Collaborating With Dolce & Gabbana On An 90s Inspired Collection, The Label Has A History Of Homophobia And Racism
- Kim Kardashian Fronts Stuart Weitzman’s Fall 2022 Campaign
- Kim Kardashian Stars In Balenciaga’s Fall 2022 Ad Campaign
- Skims Launches Swim Campaign Starring Paris Jackson, Bella Poarch And Madison Bailey
- Beauty News: Kim Kardashian Debuts SKKN By Kim Skin Care Line
- Denis Zakaria Dressed In Rhude, Bally, Nay Afford, And Louis Vuitton
- GloRilla Stars In Tommy Jeans, Aries Ad Campaign
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email email@example.com Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.