Ad Campaign: Coach’s Fall 2022
NEW YORK, UNITED STATES — American brand Coach just released their fall 2022 ad campaign and it’s all about “love“.
For the campaign, the company used photographer Juergen Teller and artistic duo Mint + Serf to create images showing “spontaneous moments of affection between friends and lovers,” Coach said, in a move to encourage viewers to embrace their loved ones.
The advertisement, which was envisioned by Coach creative director Stuart Vevers, features the brand’s fall 2022 apparel and accessories collection including shearling and leather outerwear, dainty lace and crocheted dresses, pops of neon, and leather ready-to-wear inspired by leather bars of the ’70s. The campaign also serves to spotlight the company’s Rogue and Bandit bags.
The fall collection also introduces pieces created in collaboration with Mint + Serf printed with the duo’s artwork that is inspired by the energy and attitude of New York. Mint + Serf also collaborated with the company to create original artwork for the campaign.
The cast of faces featured in the images were selected through street casting and through an open call on Coach’s social channels.
In addition to the campaign images, which will be shared on Coach’s social media channels, the company is also opening a pop-up shop with Mint + Serf at 89 Crosby Street in New York’s NoLIta neighborhood on Sept. 8, where visitors can shop the collection and experience additional storytelling about the collaboration, as well as artist workshops and live DJ performances.
Photos Credit: Juergen Teller
More Content For You
- Jennifer Lopez, Kate Moss Front Coach Campaign Reintroducing Iconic Rogue Bag
- Jennifer Lopez, Michael B. Jordan Front Coach’s Fall 2021 Campaign
- Coach To Host Show In Shanghai, With Live Audience
- Coach Launches Men’s Spring 2019 Global Advertising Campaign Starring Michael B. Jordan
- Coach To Jetset To Shanghai For Pre-Fall 2019 Show
- Lincoln Center To Honor Coach, Stuart Vevers This Fall
- Michael B. Jordan Is The New Face Of Coach
- Coach’s Spring 2018 Ad Campaign
- Selena Gomez For Coach’s Holiday 2017/2018 Ad Campaign
- Here Are The 11 Leather Goods From The Coach x Selena Gomez Collection
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email email@example.com Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.