Skims Launches Swim Campaign Starring Paris Jackson, Bella Poarch And Madison Bailey
KIM KARDASHIAN’S SKIMS JUST LAUNCHED ITS FIRST EVER SWIMWEAR CAMPAIGN
UNITED STATES — Skims released an ad campaign for its swim collection starring Paris Jackson, Bella Poarch and Madison Bailey. The advertisement celebrates the fun spirit of the Los Angeles pool party scene with a crowd of cool celebrities, models, DJs, artists and musicians.
Cofounded in 2019 by Kim Kardashian and Jens Grede, Skims launched as a solutions-oriented brand creating the next generation of underwear, loungewear and shapewear. In March, Skims entered the swim category, introducing an assortment of 19 different swim styles in seven colorways.
The new swim collection is designed with Skims signature fit and comfort to offer flattering, targeted support. Skims sells directly through its website, Skims.com, as well as such retailers as Nordstrom, Selfridges, SSense, Net-a-porter, Lane Crawford, Holt Renfrew and David Jones. The new collection drops on Thursday.
Mark Hunter, aka Cobrasnake, who is known for his photography of alternative contemporary culture lensed the campaign.
“I’ve known Kim for a while and have always admired her style, so to be in the latest swim campaign for Skims is a full-circle moment. I love the brand and doing this shoot was so much fun,” said Jackson, the 24-year-old model, actress, singer, musician and second child of Michael Jackson and Debbie Rowe.
Poarch, a 25-year-old Filipino American singer and social media personality said, “I’m so thrilled to be a part of the new Skims swim campaign. I’m obsessed with the new collection — from gloves to dresses, there is so much to choose from and I love how the brand always pushes style boundaries this way. I couldn’t be more excited work with them.”
Bailey, a 23-year-old American actress, who starred on the Netflix teen drama series, “Outer Banks,” added, “Skims is known for their iconic campaigns so to be a part of the latest one for swim was so exciting. I’m a huge fan of the brand and this collection is so fun. I’ll be wearing it all summer long.”
Photos Credit: Mark Hunter (aka Cobrasnake)
More Content For You
- A Woman Of Color Is The Newest Addition To The C-Suites: Kim Kardashian’s Skims Hires Former Jordan Brand’s Andy Muir As CFO
- Yara Shahidi Styled In A Uniform Look From Thom Browne’s Pre-Fall 2022 Collection
- Raw Youngin Styles In Rhude And Lanvin
- Ja’Marr Chase For GQ Magazine
- NBA Player Kai Jones Wears A Pair Of Eric Emanuel Basketball Shorts
- Milan Fashion Week: Etro, Salvatore Ferragamo, Moncler & More Will Debut Shows
- Mikey Williams Speaks On Signing With Puma And Standing Out In the PUMA TRC Blaze Court Sneakers
- Estée Lauder In Talks To Buy Tom Ford
- Alexander McQueen To Stage Spring 2023 Runway Show In London
- Rapper D Sturdy’s “Seek And Destroy” Jeans And Nike Air Force 1 Sneakers
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email email@example.com Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.