Drake’s Nike Sub-Label NOCTA Unveils New Basketball Collection, DJ Wagner Is Featured In The Campaign
UNITED STATES — Drake’s Nike sub-label NOCTA is launching a new basketball-focused collection, dubbed NOCTA Basketball, before the end of this month.
The collection was unveiled on Wednesday, it consists of everything from engineered-knit jerseys to single-leg compression tights. Also, accessories include arm sleeves and headbands, as well as uniquely NOCTA-ified socks.
The full, new NOCTA Basketball lineup will be available beginning July 27 via NOCTA and Nike‘s sites, with prices starting at $12 and topping out at $120.
The ad campaign featuring 2023 five-star guard DJ Wagner was also released.
In the meantime, take a closer look at select pieces and product shots below.
Prior to the formal launch, those interested can sign up for updates here.
Photos Credit: Courtesy of NOCTA
More Content For You
- Nike Signs DJ Wagner, The Combo Guard Also Signs With WME Sports To Exclusive NIL Representation
- Male Celeb Fashion: Drake Wears Red En Noir Leather Sweatpants & Nike Air Force 1’s
- Lawsuit: Nike Sues Bape For Trademark Infringement
- NLE Choppa Wore A Moncler Logo Padded Gilet, Burberry Wool Heart Balaclava And Nike Air Force 1 Sneakers
- G Herbo Wears A Rhude Black & Off-White Bandana Bomber Jacket And Amiri black Leather Jeans
- G Herbo’s ERL Unisex Sunset Puffer Woven Coat And Swirl Stitch Cotton Blend Hoodie
- 2 Rare Performs In Pheelings “Never Look Back” Cargo Flare Stack Leather Pants And Nike Air Force One Low Sneakers
- Nike Signs Bronny James To NIL Deals
- 49ers’ Deebo Samuel Signs Endorsement With Jordan Brand
- 2 Rare Dressed In Amiri, Valabasas And Nike
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.