Drake’s Nike Sub-Label NOCTA Unveils New Basketball Collection, DJ Wagner Is Featured In The Campaign
UNITED STATES — Drake’s Nike sub-label NOCTA is launching a new basketball-focused collection, dubbed NOCTA Basketball, before the end of this month.
The collection was unveiled on Wednesday, it consists of everything from engineered-knit jerseys to single-leg compression tights. Also, accessories include arm sleeves and headbands, as well as uniquely NOCTA-ified socks.
The full, new NOCTA Basketball lineup will be available beginning July 27 via NOCTA and Nike‘s sites, with prices starting at $12 and topping out at $120.
The ad campaign featuring 2023 five-star guard DJ Wagner was also released.
In the meantime, take a closer look at select pieces and product shots below.
Prior to the formal launch, those interested can sign up for updates here.
Photos Credit: Courtesy of NOCTA
More Content For You
- Male Celeb Fashion: Drake Wears Red En Noir Leather Sweatpants & Nike Air Force 1’s
- NLE Choppa Styles In BAPE, Monfrere And Nike
- Luxury Apparel And Sneakers: Jacquemus Announces Upcoming Collaboration With Nike
- Expensive Taste: NLE Choppa Styles In An All-Black Tommaso Motti Look
- Noah Neumannn Spotted Playing Basketball In A Pair Of Nike Kobe 5 Protro And SneakerRoom x Kyrie 5 ‘I Love You Mom’ Sneakers
- Our CEO Donovan Moore Looks Comfy In A Fear Of God Essentials Logo-Print Cotton-Blend Jersey Sweatshirt, Straight-Leg Logo-Print Cotton-Blend Jersey Sweatpants And Nike Air Force 1 ’07 Craft Full-Grain Leather and Suede Sneakers
- Sneaker News: Louis Vuitton And Nike ‘Air Force 1’ By Virgil Abloh To Launch With Auction On Jan. 26
- Noah Neumannn Outfitted In Chrome Hearts x Drake Certified Lover Boy Hoodie, Nike Dry Tapered Fleece Sweatpants And Nike Dunk Low “Cactus Plant Flea Market – Swarovski Crystals” Sneakers
- Bryce Griggs Wears A Nike x Cactus Plant Flea Market Jersey And Nike Air Force 1 Low x Off-White University Gold, Metallic Silver Sneakers
- Mikey Williams Wears A Never Broke Again Retro Baby Black Purple Hoodie, Valabasas Stacked Aerglo Purple Jeans And Nike Dunk Low Retro White Black Sneakers
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email email@example.com Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.