Ad Campaign: Rapper Lil Durk For The Denim Monogram Collection By Marc Jacobs
NEW YORK, UNITED STATES — American fashion label Marc Jacobs unveiled its ad campaign for their Denim Monogram Collection, featuring rapper Lil Durk, models Bella Hadid, Paloma Elsesser, and Selena Forrest.
The advertisement was shot by Mario Sorrenti and styled by Alastair McKimm.
The collection will be available tomorrow, Tuesday July 19 at marcjacobs.com.
Photos Credit: Mario Sorrenti
More Content For You
- Ad Campaign: Fashion Model Bella Hadid For The Denim Monogram Collection By Marc Jacobs
- Celebs Style: Meek Mill And Lil Durk Wear A Louis Vuitton Signature LV Knit White T-Shirt And Nike Air Force 1 Sneakers
- Lil Durk Wears Who Decides War, Amiri, Dolce & Gabbana, Valentino, Dior And Monfrere In “Hot Sh*t” Video
- Joining Headliner Fivio Foreign: Lil Baby, Lil Durk, Pusha T, City Girls, Roddy Ricch & More To Perform At Hot 97’s Summer Jam
- Bloomingdale’s New Carousel Pop-up Features Marc Jacobs
- Lil Durk Spotted In A Gallery Dept. Patch Rotten Vest, Indiana Flare Indigo Jeans And Nike Dunk Low UNC 2021 Sneakers
- NLE Choppa Styles In BAPE, Monfrere And Nike
- Kim Kardashian Teams With Beats For Custom Beats Fit Pro Earbuds In Skims Colorways
- Son Heung-min Is The New Brand Ambassador For Calvin Klein Underwear In South Korea
- Dariq Whitehead Stepped Out In A Gucci Blade Logo Print Cotton Jersey T-Shirt And Rhyton Sneakers
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email email@example.com Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.