‘Euphoria’ Star Angus Cloud Fronts Amiri’s Icon Campaign
THE AD CAMPAIGN WAS LENSED IN LOS ANGELES, BY PHOTOGRAPHER KARIM SADLI, WITH CREATIVE DIRECTION FROM JONNY LU.
CALIFORNIA, UNITED STATES — American actor Angus Cloud fronts the Icon Campaign for Los Angeles – based luxury label Amiri.
In the inaugural campaign, the Euphoria star is seen in a carousel of artistic portraits, with a setting inspired by a modernist design and lighting and composition techniques.
The 23-year-old, best known for his breakout role in HBO’s hit series Euphoria, is lensed wearing an array of classic looks from Amiri’s collection, including a faux fur jacket and the brand’s signature kick-flare tailoring and distinctive Americana silhouettes.
The brand’s owner and creative director Mike Amiri chose Cloud because his passion and artistry resonates with his own.
“Following a swift rise informed by his acclaimed, breakout role in ‘Euphoria,’ the actor now stands at the vanguard of a new generation of American talent driven by boundary-free creativity and art,” the brand said in a statement. “It’s these characteristics that not only appeal to Mike Amiri, but also mirror his own steadfast attitude.”
Cloud attended the School of Production Design at Oakland School for the Arts, where he was a classmate of his Euphoria co-star Zendaya. While working at Woodland restaurant close to Barclays Center in Brooklyn, Angus was scouted by Euphoria casting director Jennifer Venditti. Cloud also premiered in the skate movie, North Hollywood as the character Walker.
Since getting his role in Euphoria, Cloud has risen to fame in both entertainment and fashion. This year alone he has worked closely with Ralph Lauren, attending the label’s shows and featuring in a fragrance campaign, as well as Coach, sitting front row for its fall 2022 show.
Photos Credit: Karim Sadli
More Content For You
- Terrance “Quez” Watkins Wore An Amiri Bones Nylon Satin Bomber Jacket, Amiri Distressed Skinny Jeans & Gunna x Bapesta Low ‘Slatt’ Sneakers
- Lil Durk Wears Who Decides War, Amiri, Dolce & Gabbana, Valentino, Dior And Monfrere In “Hot Sh*t” Video
- Shedeur Sanders Outfitted In An Amiri Paint Splatter Logo-Embroidered Hoodie And White & Blue Skel Top Low Sneakers
- Sportswear: Dior Johnson Wears A Vital Studios Sweatsuit & Amiri White & Grey Hi Skel Top Sneakers
- NBA Style: Ja Morant And Sharife Cooper Wear An Amiri Sweatsuit
- Denis Zakaria Dressed In Rhude, Bally, Nay Afford, And Louis Vuitton
- GloRilla Stars In Tommy Jeans, Aries Ad Campaign
- Stylin: Toosii Opts For Who Decides War And Balenciaga
- NLE Choppa Wears Ian Alexander In New Video
- Fear Of God Sets First Fashion Show At The Hollywood Bowl
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email email@example.com Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.