Celebs Style: Yung Miami, Ashanti And Chloe Bailey Wear Fendace
UNITED STATES — Femcee Yung Miami, 1/2 of the rap group City Girls, and R&B singers Ashanti and Chloe Bailey styled in Fendace (Fendi by Versace) Pre Fall 2022 collection.
All three women wore a Fendace multicolor Lycra® swimsuit.
The two Italian powerhouses combined their signature style codes in the Fendace collection. In this collection, you will discover cult silhouettes and iconic motifs from Versace and Fendi‘s vast archives.
This reversible swimsuit features a cut-out detail and traditional metal Medusa safety pin brooch on the front. It is made of metallic Lycra® with Versace by Fendi print.
The Miami rapper styled her Fendace multicolor Lycra® swimsuit with a pair of Fendace Multicolor Jersey Pants.
The high-waisted slim-fit pants feature a concealed side zip fastening. Made of multicolor jersey and lurex with a Versace by Fendi print.
A Fendace Black Metal Logo Mug and Fendace Printed Silk High-Heeled Slingbacks accessorized her outfit.
The R&B singer layered a Fendace Multicolor Silk Bomber Jacket over her Fendace multicolor Lycra® swimsuit with a pair of Jennifer Le Thigh High Boots.
Her outfit was accessorized with Versace jewelry.
The cropped bomber jacket features elbow-length sleeves, double-slider zip fastening, stretch knit collar, cuffs and hem.
The super talented Chloe posed in the sand, showing off her bangin’ beach body in a Fendace multicolor Lycra® swimsuit. Her locs were well-done and makeup looked flawless.
Photos Credit: Instagram Reproduction | Daniele Schiavello / Gorunway.com
More Content For You
- 2022 NBA Draft Prospect Blake Wesley Wears Essentials, Off-White And Fragment Design x Travis Scott x Air Jordan 1 Retro Low
- Jaden Ivey, Adrian “AJ” Griffin Jr. & Blake Wesley Sign With CAA Basketball
- Mackenzie Mgbako, Kel’el Ware, Dillon Mitchell, Jalen Hood Schifino, Brandon Huntley-Hatfield & Jordan Hawkins Sign With CAA Basketball For NIL Representation
- NFL Player Aaron Donald Wears A Dior Oblique Pixel Short Sleeved Shirt And Oblique Pixel Bermuda Shorts
- Sneaker News: First Look At the adidas YEEZY BOOST 700 “High-Res Blue”
- Naomi Campbell Fronts Self-Portrait’s Debut Handbag Campaign
- Balenciaga Taps Bella Hadid And More For New Fall 2022 Campaign
- NLE Choppa Performs In A Givenchy 4G Logo Intarsia Knitted Crewneck Sweater And Dior B22 Sneakers
- Streetwear Brand: Diet Starts Monday Launches Exclusively at Nordstrom
- Christian Louboutin Sets Up Beach-Themed Pop-Up At The Corner Shop At Selfridges
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email email@example.com Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.