Celebs Style: Yung Miami, Ashanti And Chloe Bailey Wear Fendace
UNITED STATES — Femcee Yung Miami, 1/2 of the rap group City Girls, and R&B singers Ashanti and Chloe Bailey styled in Fendace (Fendi by Versace) Pre Fall 2022 collection.
All three women wore a Fendace multicolor Lycra® swimsuit.
The two Italian powerhouses combined their signature style codes in the Fendace collection. In this collection, you will discover cult silhouettes and iconic motifs from Versace and Fendi‘s vast archives.
This reversible swimsuit features a cut-out detail and traditional metal Medusa safety pin brooch on the front. It is made of metallic Lycra® with Versace by Fendi print.
The Miami rapper styled her Fendace multicolor Lycra® swimsuit with a pair of Fendace Multicolor Jersey Pants.
The high-waisted slim-fit pants feature a concealed side zip fastening. Made of multicolor jersey and lurex with a Versace by Fendi print.
A Fendace Black Metal Logo Mug and Fendace Printed Silk High-Heeled Slingbacks accessorized her outfit.
The R&B singer layered a Fendace Multicolor Silk Bomber Jacket over her Fendace multicolor Lycra® swimsuit with a pair of Jennifer Le Thigh High Boots.
Her outfit was accessorized with Versace jewelry.
The cropped bomber jacket features elbow-length sleeves, double-slider zip fastening, stretch knit collar, cuffs and hem.
The super talented Chloe posed in the sand, showing off her bangin’ beach body in a Fendace multicolor Lycra® swimsuit. Her locs were well-done and makeup looked flawless.
Photos Credit: Instagram Reproduction | Daniele Schiavello / Gorunway.com
More Content For You
- Lil Wayne, Lil Kim, & Ciara Celebrate Missy Elliott As She Receives Global Impact Award At Grammy Black Music Collective Event
- Chloe Bailey Is Face Of B.Dy By Garage
- Fat Joe Performs In A Green Chinchilla
- Black Excellence: The Biggest Names In Music, Sports & Entertainment Attended Roc Nation’s Pre-Grammys Brunch
- Steven Victor And Tod’s Host Dinner For Grammy Nominees Pusha T And The Dream At Matsuhisa
- 2 Rare Performed In A Valabasas Pants/Hoodie Set “The World 2.0” Pink Grey, Sold Out Philly’s TLA
- IMG Releases Programming For NYFW: The Shows For February 2023 Season
- Tiffany & Co. And Mitchell & Ness Collaborate On Super Bowl Jersey
- Camden’s Aaron Bradshaw Signs With Klutch Sports
- Beyoncé Announces ‘Renaissance’ World Tour Dates, Wears A Nusi Quero Shimmering Piece In Promo
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.