NBA Fashion: Scottie Barnes Jr. Dressed In Supreme, Amiri And Off-White While Vacaying In The Bahamas
BAHAMAS — NBA player Scottie Barnes Jr. was spotted vacaying in Atlantis, Paradise Island, a lush, oceanside resort located in the Bahamas.
The Toronto Raptors Small Forward dressed in a Supreme Pocket Tee, Amiri Logo Print Swim Shorts and a pair of Off-White Men’s Out Of Office Arrow Skate Sneakers.
These shorts feature an elasticated waist, slip pockets, logo print, back patch pocket, and mesh-brief lining.
The Off-White “Out of Office” sneakers in calf leather features a flat heel, perforated round toe, lace-up vamp, signature arrow appliqué at sides, signature leather tag at sides, graphic print at backstay and rubber sole.
Where to buy:
You can get the swim shorts Matches Fashion.
The sneakers are available at Neiman Marcus.
Photos Credit: Instagram Reproduction
More Content For You
- NFL Player Aaron Donald Wears A Dior Oblique Pixel Short Sleeved Shirt And Oblique Pixel Bermuda Shorts
- Style Diary: Shedeur Sanders Wears Gucci, Off-White & Chrome Heart
- Denis Zakaria Dressed In Rhude, Bally, Nay Afford, And Louis Vuitton
- GloRilla Stars In Tommy Jeans, Aries Ad Campaign
- Stylin: Toosii Opts For Who Decides War And Balenciaga
- NLE Choppa Wears Ian Alexander In New Video
- Fear Of God Sets First Fashion Show At The Hollywood Bowl
- Fashion Brand Scotch & Soda Acquired By Bluestar Alliance
- Bottega Veneta Will Stage Fall Show In Beijing
- Beyoncé’s Ivy Park, Adidas Mutually Agree To Part Ways
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.