Noah Neumannn Spotted Playing Basketball In A Pair Of Nike Kobe 5 Protro And SneakerRoom x Kyrie 5 ‘I Love You Mom’ Sneakers
TEXAS, USA — Athlete Noah Neumannn was spotted wearing some fire sneakers during a game against AED. He dropped 15 points to help his team win the game.
The high school basketball player was spotted playing in a pair of Nike Kobe 5 Protro Sneakers. Kobe Bryant‘s sneaker collection has always placed importance on performance. The iconic line is most notably known for fusing technical aspects with more contemporary sneaker must-haves, like these Kobe 5 Protro sneakers that feature a futuristic panelled upper with a retro-inspired silhouette.
In the photos below, Noah, who is also Texas’ sixth best shooting guards in the Class of 2025 opted for a pair of SneakerRoom x Kyrie 5 ‘I Love You Mom’ Sneakers. These white and university red Kyrie 5 sneakers from Nike were designed by Kyrie Irving as an ode to his mOm. Featuring a round toe, a flat rubber sole, a lace fastening, a signature Nike swoosh and a branded insole.
Photos Credit: Instagram Reproduction via Dawson Creative, JL3 and FreeKeyThree Creative
More Content For You
- High School Basketball Player Noah Neumannn Wears A Chrome Hearts Multicolor Cemetery Cross T-Shirt
- Luxury Apparel And Sneakers: Jacquemus Announces Upcoming Collaboration With Nike
- Basketball Kicks: Noah Neumannn Was Hooping In A Pair Of Nike Kyrie 5’s ‘Keep Sue Fresh’ Sneakers
- Expensive Taste: NLE Choppa Styles In An All-Black Tommaso Motti Look
- Our CEO Donovan Moore Looks Comfy In A Fear Of God Essentials Logo-Print Cotton-Blend Jersey Sweatshirt, Straight-Leg Logo-Print Cotton-Blend Jersey Sweatpants And Nike Air Force 1 ’07 Craft Full-Grain Leather and Suede Sneakers
- Yara Shahidi Styled In A Uniform Look From Thom Browne’s Pre-Fall 2022 Collection
- Raw Youngin Styles In Rhude And Lanvin
- Ja’Marr Chase For GQ Magazine
- NBA Player Kai Jones Wears A Pair Of Eric Emanuel Basketball Shorts
- Milan Fashion Week: Etro, Salvatore Ferragamo, Moncler & More Will Debut Shows
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email email@example.com Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.