Pushing Boundaries: Zaire Wade Serves Looks In 7 For All Mankind
UNITED STATES — American denim brand 7 for all Mankind is pushing Zaire Wade.
The NBA G-League Guard is wearing the brand’s new Luxe Sport x Stretch Tek Denim, which lets him move seamlessly from shooting hoops to kicking back.
Brand new, Luxe Sport x Stretch Tek brings innovation to men’s denim with its ergonomic design, super soft feel and bi-stretch comfort from any position.
The campaign was lensed by photographer Taylor Baucom.
Photos Credit: Taylor Baucom
More Content For You
- Zaire Wade Wears A Louis Vuitton LVSE Monogram Degrade Crewneck And LV Trainer Sneakers
- Kanye “Ye” West To Show New Collection At Paris Fashion Week
- Roddy Ricch Draped In Moncler
- Peyton Watson Styles In A Dior Men’s Oblique Sweater And Amiri White & Blue Bandana Skel Sneakers
- BREAKING: 2 Rare, Philly’s Biggest Rapper, Signs To Second Estate Records & Warner Records
- Meek Mill Wears Louis Vuitton And Amiri
- Haider Ackermann To Design Next Jean Paul Gaultier Couture
- 49ers’ Deebo Samuel Signs Endorsement With Jordan Brand
- Offset Performs In A Supreme Yohji Yamamoto Vanson Leathers Split Jacket, Pants And Balenciaga Motocross Boots
- Arizona Cardinals Quarterback Kyler Murray Wears A Supreme Yohji Yamamoto Vanson Leathers Split Jacket And Pants
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email email@example.com Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.