Kim Kardashian West Stars In Balenciaga Advertising Campaign
PARIS, FRANCE — American media personality, influencer, model, businesswoman, producer, and actress Kim Kardashian West stars in luxury house Balenciaga‘s new advertising campaign.
The Stef Mitchell photographed images will drop in several installments throughout the season. Justin Bieber, Isabelle Huppert, Tommy Blue and Marie-Agnès Diene are also featured in the advertisement. Each is shown in a familiar home or work environment.
For the second installment, released on Tuesday, Kardashian West is portrayed in her Calabasas home, taking a selfie alongside a fluorescent Le Cagole handbag with a customized tag featuring the initials “KKW” while wearing a black catsuit.
Another image shows her in a leopard-print coat with the Le Cagole handbag and matching boots. The name of the handbag is a tongue-in-cheek reference to a slang word commonly used to refer to women from the South of France who wear too much makeup and loud clothes.
A third image shows Kardashian West in executive woman mode, wearing a strict tailored black coat with a white Hourglass handbag, sock stilettos and Bat sunglasses. Billboards of the campaign, which focuses on carryover products, are going up in locations worldwide, including the Théâtre de la Ville in Paris.
Photos Credit: Stef Mitchell
More Content For You
- Zech McPhearson Stepped Out In A Balenciaga Black Cotton T-Shirt And Off-White x Nike Air Force 1 Low “Black” Sneakers
- Ronny J Posed In Rick Owens, Gallery Dept., New Era, Balenciaga And Nike
- Kim Kardashian Stars In Balenciaga’s Fall 2022 Ad Campaign
- Offset And Moneybagg Yo’s “Code” Eccentric Video Looks Like A Balenciaga Runway Show
- NFL Fashion: Stefon Diggs Outfitted In Balenciaga And Carried An Hermès Birkin Men’s Bag
- Isaiah Todd’s Balenciaga And Louis Vuitton Outfit
- NFL Player Stefon Diggs Outfitted In Balenciaga
- Mikey Williams Wears An Alexander McQueen Blue Graffiti Hoodie And Balenciaga Triple S Sneakers
- Dougie B Outfitted In Sinclair Global And Balenciaga Track LED Sneakers
- Balenciaga Taps Bella Hadid And More For New Fall 2022 Campaign
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email email@example.com Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.