Hailey Bieber Fronts Miu Miu’s Spring 2022 Campaign
ITALY — Italian high fashion women’s clothing and accessory brand Miu Miu has tapped American fashion model Hailey Bieber for its spring 2022 ad campaign.
The advertisement was lensed by British photographer Tyrone Lebon, with creative direction by Lina Kutsovskaya of Be Good Studios and styled by Lotta Volkova.
The model styled in the house’ signature pieces, including its famous pleated micro-miniskirt in denim and khaki, a cropped button-down, slouchy socks, pointed loafers and a gold chain beige bag.
The photos are meant to show the free spirit of the label by juxtaposing the collection’s raw-edged clothes with luxurious and colorful backdrops.
Miu Miu’s famous pleated micro-miniskirt is embracing one of the anticipated clothing trends for 2022, as more trends from the early Aughts era make a comeback. Micro-miniskirts were worn by many celebrities in the early 2000s.
Photos Credit: Tyrone Lebon
More Content For You
- Hailey Bieber Is Launching A Beauty Brand
- Icy: A Look at Beyoncé’s Third Ivy Park Collaboration With Adidas
- Precious Lee, Hailey Bieber Front Versace Spring 2021 Ad Campaign
- Is Raf Simons Headed To The Prada Group?
- Remy Ma Styled A Miu Miu Badge Appliqué Cotton Blend Jumpsuit With Prada Laced Leather Booties
- Ad Campaign: Balenciaga SS18 Menswear
- The New Balance 2002R Protection Pack Arrives In Two Classic Colorways
- Kawhi Leonard And Jack Harlow Star In New Balance Ad Campaign
- Beyoncé’s Latest Ivy Park Drop Reimagines The Stan Smith, Arrives Memorial Day Weekend
- Louis Vuitton Opens NYC Exhibit To Celebrate Virgil Abloh’s Nike “Air Force 1”
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.