Flying In Style: Noah Neumannn Wears Fear Of God Essentials And Jordan 1 Retro High Trophy Room Chicago Sneakers While Boarding A Private Jet
TEXAS, UNITED STATES — Standout high school basketball player Noah Neumannn 0f Bellaire High (Bellaire, Texas) opted for a comfy, but stylish look while boarding a private jet.
The 9th grade star athlete, who is currently ranked as Texas‘ sixth best shooting guards in the Class of 2025 wore a Fear Of God Essentials Los Angeles 3M pullover hoodie and the matching sweat shorts from the brand.
He completed his look with a pair of Jordan 1 Retro High Trophy Room Chicago sneakers.
Photos Credit: Instagram Reproduction
More Content For You
- Basketball Kicks: Noah Neumannn Was Hooping In A Pair Of Nike Kyrie 5’s ‘Keep Sue Fresh’ Sneakers
- Deven Hubbard Poses In Fear Of God Boxer Brief
- Noah Neumannn Spotted Playing Basketball In A Pair Of Nike Kobe 5 Protro And SneakerRoom x Kyrie 5 ‘I Love You Mom’ Sneakers
- Noah Neumannn’s Off-White x Nike Air Force 1 “MCA” Sneakers And Supreme x Hanes Crew Socks
- Noah Neumannn Styles A Travis Scott Franchise Promo YUP! T-Shirt With A Pair Of Gucci Rhyton Logo Leather Sneakers
- Fear of God’s Jerry Lorenzo To Lead Adidas’ Basketball Division
- Teyana Taylor Outfitted In Fear Of God ESSENTIALS And Moncler + Rick Owens
- Fear Of God, Ssense Teamed Up For Seventh Collection With Digital Experience
- Offset For Flaunt Magazine, Styles In Fear Of God For Eremenegildo Zegna
- The Fear Of God & Ermenegildo Zegna Collaboration Arrives In Stores This Fall
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.