Coach will also add a digital experience where users can design their own Rogue bag in a virtual workshop and build their own bag from scratch.
Jennifer Lopez, Kate Moss Front Coach Campaign Reintroducing Iconic Rogue Bag
NEW YORK, UNITED STATES — Last Month we posted that Coach tapped some famous faces for its Fall 2021 advertisement including Jennifer Lopez also known by J Lo (see it here).
The iconic American brand released a new campaign reintroducing its iconic rogue bag.
The international pop star, actress, dancer, producer, beauty mogul and fashion designer (J Lo) and iconic British fashion model Kate Moss front house’s latest ad.
Kōki, Xiao Wen Ju, Ma Zhe, and Kelsey Lu also star in the Juergen Teller lensed ad campaign.
The Rogue bag, which will be featured as a part of Coach’s fall collection, was first introduced on the runway in 2016, and was “inspired by free-spirits, rebels and dreamers,” according to the brand. The collection, called “Coach Forever Season Two,” will include bags, ready-to-wear and a collaboration with Schott NYC, a New York-based clothing company.
Xiao Wen Ju
Photos Credit: Juergen Teller
More Content For You
- Jennifer Lopez, Michael B. Jordan Front Coach’s Fall 2021 Campaign
- Ad Campaign: Coach’s Fall 2022
- Coach To Host Show In Shanghai, With Live Audience
- Coach Launches Men’s Spring 2019 Global Advertising Campaign Starring Michael B. Jordan
- Coach To Jetset To Shanghai For Pre-Fall 2019 Show
- Lincoln Center To Honor Coach, Stuart Vevers This Fall
- Michael B. Jordan Is The New Face Of Coach
- Coach’s Spring 2018 Ad Campaign
- Selena Gomez For Coach’s Holiday 2017/2018 Ad Campaign
- Here Are The 11 Leather Goods From The Coach x Selena Gomez Collection
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email email@example.com Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.