Justin Bieber Fronts Balenciaga’s New Campaign
PARIS, FRANCE — International pop star Justin Bieber fronts the new ad campaign for luxury house Balenciaga.
The Kering – owned label dropped the first of a series of portraits by American art photographer Katy Grannan.
To be revealed in three phases, the visuals also feature French actress Isabelle Huppert, alongside regular Balenciaga runway models Eliza Douglas, Awar Adhiero Odhiang, Anania Orgeas, Isabelle Weldon Herouard, Minttu Vesala, Litay Marcus, Emmanuel Culkin Mugisha, Abdou Diop, Taishi Suzuki and Hans Schmidt.
Shot on sets that evoke the atmosphere of Los Angeles parking lots, in a nod to Grannan’s street portraits, they show the models in seasonless ready-to-wear and accessories, including the Le Cagole handbag, named after derogatory French slang for people with a tacky dress sense.
Bieber wears the new DIY Runner sneakers, which feature a one-of-a-kind, handmade vintage look by using raw cuts, stitches and glue for the mesh and leather upper.
In the fall, Balenciaga unveiled a giant billboard on the side of the Louvre museum starring Cardi B, reclining on fake grass surrounded by kids’ toys.
Photos Credit: Katy Grannan
More Content For You
- Ronny J Posed In Rick Owens, Gallery Dept., New Era, Balenciaga And Nike
- Kim Kardashian Stars In Balenciaga’s Fall 2022 Ad Campaign
- Offset And Moneybagg Yo’s “Code” Eccentric Video Looks Like A Balenciaga Runway Show
- NFL Fashion: Stefon Diggs Outfitted In Balenciaga And Carried An Hermès Birkin Men’s Bag
- Isaiah Todd’s Balenciaga And Louis Vuitton Outfit
- NFL Player Stefon Diggs Outfitted In Balenciaga
- Mikey Williams Wears An Alexander McQueen Blue Graffiti Hoodie And Balenciaga Triple S Sneakers
- Dougie B Outfitted In Sinclair Global And Balenciaga Track LED Sneakers
- Balenciaga Taps Bella Hadid And More For New Fall 2022 Campaign
- Jordyn Woods Accessorized A White Shirt Dress With A Balenciaga Le Cagole Denim Shoulder Bag And Diesel D-YUCCA OTK Thigh High Boots
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email email@example.com Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.