Ad Campaign: Travis Scott For Bottega Veneta
UNITED STATES — The second installment of Bottega Veneta’s new Digital Journal recently dropped. The trippy digital experience takes you through the latest collections from the brand.
Rapper Travis Scott is featured in the advertisement, dubbed Issued by Bottega, which was lensed by legendary photographer David LaChapelle.
Issued by Bottega is arguably the fashion equivalent of TikTok, a constant stream of quick-cut video clips and images.
Many of the visuals also highlight the label’s signature “Bottega” green, along with other accessories inspired by the label, such as windshield protective covers.
Photos Credit: David LaChapelle
More Content For You
- G Herbo Stepped Out In Dior × Travis Scott And Rick Owens
- Ad Campaign: Rapper Lil Durk For The Denim Monogram Collection By Marc Jacobs
- Noah Neumannn Styles A Travis Scott Franchise Promo YUP! T-Shirt With A Pair Of Gucci Rhyton Logo Leather Sneakers
- Dior & Travis Scott Mutually Decided To Postpone Cactus Jack Collection Indefinitely
- Lil Kim Attends Bottega Veneta’s SoHo Opening
- Dior And Travis Scott Teamed-Up On Spring 2022 Men’s Collection
- Jania Meshell Styles A Wolford x adidas Sheer Motion Bodysuit & Leggings With A Pair Of Bottega Veneta Orange Intrecciato Lido Heeled Sandals
- Bottega Veneta Disappears From Social Media
- Kylie Jenner Draped In Bottega Veneta
- Rihanna’s Second Savage x Fenty Show With Amazon Prime To Feature Performances By Travis Scott And More
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.