Megan Thee Stallion Set To Appear In New Coach, Bape Ad Campaign
UNITED STATES — Iconic American brand Coach has teamed up for a second time with Japanese streetwear brand Bape, on an apparel and accessories collaboration, and the ad campaign is fronted by Megan Thee Stallion. Cordae and Kōki are also appearing in the advertisement.
The collection recently launched and includes ready-to-wear, leather goods, footwear and accessories blending the craftsmanship of Coach with the streetwear aesthetic of Bape. A limited-edition pattern that merges Coach’s signature with Bape’s Ape head logo is printed onto bags, hoodies and T-shirts.
The images were photographed by Sandy Kim. The campaign features conversations with the celebrity faces about collaborations and how they expressed their personal attitude through the images of the collection.
The collection will be offered for sale beginning July 24 online and in select stores.
Photos Credit: Sandy Kim
More Content For You
- Ad Campaign: Coach’s Fall 2022
- NLE Choppa Styles In BAPE, Monfrere And Nike
- Raw Youngin Dressed In A BAPE ABC Camo College Tee, Vertabrae Sweatpants And Off-White Out Of Office ‘OOO’ Sneakers
- Look Of The Day: Mikey Williams’ BAPE x Kid Cudi Shark Full Zip Hoodie, Valabasas Shredded Black Jeans And A Bathing Ape Bape Sta Low Sneakers
- Jennifer Lopez, Kate Moss Front Coach Campaign Reintroducing Iconic Rogue Bag
- September/October 2021: Megan Thee Stallion Covers ESSENCE’s Global Black Fashion Issue
- Mikey Williams Outfitted In A BAPE Swarovski Graphic Full Zip Hoodie And Balenciaga Triple S Clear Sole Low Top Sneakers
- Jennifer Lopez, Michael B. Jordan Front Coach’s Fall 2021 Campaign
- Megan Thee Stallion Releases Swim Line With Fashion Nova
- CVC Invests In Iconic Streetwear Brand A Bathing Ape
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email email@example.com Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.