Ad Campaign: Shareef & Shaqir O’Neal For Drake’s OVO
CANADA — Shareef & Shaqir O’Neal, who are the sons of retired NBA champion Shaquille O’Neal are the face of Drake‘s OVO 2021 Family Above All ad campaign.
The O’Neal brothers posed in tee-shirts, hoodies, crewnecks, caps and sweatsuits from the Toronto based brand.
Shareef is a forward for LSU after transferring from UCLA.
Earlier this month, Shaqir announced his commitment to Texas Southern.
During an interview with Overtime, O’Neal, a 6-foot-6 shooting guard, said he committed to the Tigers to “change the narrative” on Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCU).
“You can expect a lot of buckets,” he said in the interview. “I’m trying to get to the league.”
Shaqir is not ranked among the top 100 recruits of the 2021 class on ESPN.com. He is listed as a three-star recruit on some recruiting sites.
Texas Southern is led by Johnny Jones, who was an assistant under Dale Brown when Shaquille O’Neal played for the Tigers.
Photos Credit: Instagram Reproduction
More Content For You
- Photo Diary: Shareef & Myles O’Neal Spotted Vacaying In Miami
- Shaqir O’Neal Outfitted In A DIVINE Clothing “Humble Beginnings” Hoodie, Valabasas Stacked Commander Foliage Green Jeans And Nike X Off White Dunk Low “Pine Green”
- Shedeur Sanders, Son of Deion Sanders, And Jackson State QB Signs NIL Deal With Gatorade
- Sierra Canyon’s Shyheim Odom Commits To Iconic HBCU Howard University
- Shaqir O’Neal Outfitted In A Tuff Crowd Ftws Bared Teeth Tee-Shirt & All Bark No Bites Sweatpants
- Passion For Fashion: Shareef O’Neal Styles In Palm Angels x Under Armour
- Passion For Fashion: Shareef O’Neal Dressed In Palm Angels
- Sneaker News: The Reebok Shaq Attaq Returns This Weekend
- 2022 NBA Draft Prospect Blake Wesley Wears Essentials, Off-White And Fragment Design x Travis Scott x Air Jordan 1 Retro Low
- Jaden Ivey, Adrian “AJ” Griffin Jr. & Blake Wesley Sign With CAA Basketball
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.