Winnie Harlow Fronts Barrow’s ’80s-Themed Fashion Campaign
ITALY — Jamaican and Canadian fashion model Winnie Harlow front Italian‘s fashion brand Barrow‘s new #BeYourself campaign.
It’s the brand’s first international campaign and it takes its inspiration from classic ’80s movies such as The Breakfast Club and Ferris Bueller’s Day Off. The colorful ’80s visuals were shot by RAYSCORRUPTEDMIND — and feature the supermodel posing in a John Hughes-themed classroom.
Other influencers starring in the photos include skater Burberry.erry and Midnight Studios creative director Shane Gonzalez.
In a press release, the idea of #BeYourself was described as “a call to action for all to be authentic, unique, and unapologetically themselves at all times.”
Barrow’s Spring/Summer collection is available online now at barrowofficial.com.
Photos Credit: RAYSCORRUPTEDMIND
More Content For You
- New Judges: Jeremy Scott, Winnie Harlow Join ‘Making The Cut’
- Fashion Model Winnie Harlow Signs With CAA
- September 2019 Issue: Winnie Harlow And Stephan James For Elle Canada
- Fashion Models: Winnie Harlow And Shahad Salman Cover Vogue Arabia
- Fashion Model Winnie Harlow For Hunger Magazine
- Winnie Harlow Covers The September 2016 Issue Of Marie Claire México
- Amber Rose & Winnie Harlow’s Stylish Looks At The 2016 MTV Video Music Awards
- Zendaya And Winnie Harlow For Wonderland Magazine Summer Issue
- Fashion Model Chantelle Winnie For Dazed Digital
- True Beauty: Meagan Good Covers HEART & SOUL Magazine
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.