Hood By Air Launches New Veteran Collection
NEW YORK, UNITED STATES — Hood by Air has launched its new Veteran collection, described in a press as a “new uniform” that signals what’s to come in 2021 from designer Shayne Oliver.
The collection, which is available now at the brand’s online store brings comfort and convenience to a utilitarian aesthetic by way of pieces featuring everything from graphic military undertones to neutral colors. Veteran marks the next chapter of the label’s Prologue era, which kicked off in 2020 when HBA announced its return to the fashion world (see it here).
Further detailing the inspiration behind the Veteran pieces, Oliver explained to GQ’s Rachel Tashjian how the latest from Hood by Air is integral to the experiential space between its 2020 legacy-reflecting archival project and the future.
“This collection is meant to cleanse the palate as well as introduce a fresh cohesive taste to the meaning of a ‘dress code,’” Oliver said. “In Between H13A and further into the full Genesis Prologue Era, this collection also serves as a luxurious precursor in the form of a uniform.”
See some more images from the campaign below and visit HBA‘s site to shop the collection.
Photos Credit: Lengua/@lenguastongue
More Content For You
- Kanye “Ye” West To Show New Collection At Paris Fashion Week
- Mary J. Blige For GARAGE Magazine, Styles In Hood By Air
- Hood By Air Drops First Museum Capsule, H13A
- After Going On Hiatus Back In 2017, Former LVMH Prize Special Winner Hood By Air Announces Return
- Former LVMH Prize Special Winner Hood By Air Is ‘On Hiatus’ Effective Immediately
- Hood By Air’s Shayne Oliver To Collaborate With Helmut Lang For Special Project
- Shayne Oliver’s Hood By Air Spring/Summer 2016 Collection
- Model Sheani Gist Spotted In Shayne Oliver’s Hood By Air
- Fall 2014 Collection: Hood By Air
- Jeezy’s $675 Hood By Air Black Hockey Button Down Shirt
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email email@example.com Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.