Dior’s Fall 2021 Campaign Is Vibrant And Colorful
PARIS, FRANCE — Christian Dior SE, commonly known as Dior released it pre-fall 2021 ad campaign, which was shot by Brigitte Niedermair.
Creative director Maria Grazia Chiuri chose a vibrant and colorful advertisement, with images outlined in tart yellows and pinks, as well as bright, lime green.
The ad features a silver metallic raincoat as well as the silver high-heeled sandals and Dior socks.
The Dior Caro handbag is also featured in the campaign.
Photos Credit: Brigitte Niedermair
More Content For You
- Dior To Present Cruise Show At Panathenaic Stadium In Athens
- Dior Will Cruise To Greece For Resort Collection
- Pre-Fall Campaign: Jennifer Lawrence For Dior
- Ad Campaign: Dior Men’s Pre-Fall 2022
- Dior Beauty Unveils Yara Shahidi’s First Campaign As Brand Ambassador
- Ad Campaign: Dior Men’s Pre-Fall 2021
- Dior Opens Pop-up In St. Moritz For Ski Season
- Dior Spring Men’s Spring 2021 Ad Campaign
- Holiday Season: Dior Unveils Men’s Ski Collection Via Popup In SoHo
- Dior Is Getting Ready To Launch Men’s Sneaker
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email email@example.com Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.