Serena Williams And Daughter Olympia Star In Stuart Weitzman’s Spring 2021 Campaign Together
NEW YORK, UNITED STATES — In the spring of 2020, D.M. Fashion Book reported that international tennis champion, designer and fashionista Serena Williams was tapped as the global spokeswoman for Stuart Weitzman’s spring ad (see it here).
The Compton-native returned for Stuart Weitzman’s fall 2020 ad campaign (see it here).
Serena Williams and the iconic footwear brand have teamed up again for their spring 2021 campaign, but this time Williams shares the spotlight with her daughter Alexis “Olympia” Ohanian Jr., age 3, who is shown wearing some of the brand’s new styles. It is the first fashion campaign that the mother-daughter duo has been featured in together.
The advertisement was photographed by Ethan James Green with styling by Gabriella Karefa-Johnson.
Speaking with WWD, Olympia by her side, Williams said that “it’s a special campaign. I just felt like it was an opportunity because Olympia and I have been spending so much time together. Olympia is trying on my shoes all the time, it’s so fun — she loves to try them on and we play in them. I have a red pair of Stuart Weitzman shoes that she loves and there is the new Lyla style with a toe ring in leopard print that’s one of her favorites.”
Williams says she has been trying to rotate between different styles during lockdown but is “definitely looking forward to dressing up again.”
Photos Credit: Ethan James Green
More Content For You
- Serena Williams Named Global Spokeswoman For Stuart Weitzman
- September 2021 Issue: Vogue Magazine Chose Eight Diverse Models
- Serena Williams For Stuart Weitzman’s Fall 2020 Ad Campaign
- Mary J. Blige For GARAGE Magazine, Styles In Hood By Air
- Never Too Far Down | You Can’t Stop Us: Nike’s New Campaign Mainly Focus On Overcoming Adversity
- Coach And Kate Spade Parent Company Tapestry Lays Off Roughly 2,100 Employees
- Rihanna Covers The November 2019 Issue Of Anna Wintour’s American Vogue
- Global Fashion Issue: Serena Williams Covers ESSENCE Magazine September 2019
- Serena Williams Is GQ’s “Woman Of The Year”
- Beauty News: Serena Williams Is Launching A Cosmetic Line
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email email@example.com Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.