Ad Campaign: Fashion Model Joshua Terry For Saint Perry SS21 Advertisement
UNITED STATES — Fashion model Joshua Terry is featured in Saint Perry‘s spring/summer 2021 ad campaign.
For the shoot, which was lensed by New York-based photographer Balthier Corfi, they headed to the California desert, the same place where Britney Spears shot the iconic video for “Work Bi*ch“.
They also threw a car in a pool, while models sat on it and stood around it in one shot.
In the ad, Terry is accompanied by other models including Charlie Matthews, Drew Hanley, Jhan Mena, Luke Doughty and Yuma Kawai.
Styling was courtesy of Christopher Nowak and grooming by Ricardo Guerrero.
Photos Credit: Balthier Corfi
More Content For You
- Joshua Terry For High Snobiety Magazine
- Model Joshua Terry Poses In Versace Medusa Net Briefs By Tony Bowen Photography
- Models Joshua Terry And Jan Carlos Diaz Pose In A Pair Of Versace Greca Stretch Briefs
- Denis Zakaria Dressed In Rhude, Bally, Nay Afford, And Louis Vuitton
- GloRilla Stars In Tommy Jeans, Aries Ad Campaign
- Stylin: Toosii Opts For Who Decides War And Balenciaga
- NLE Choppa Wears Ian Alexander In New Video
- Fear Of God Sets First Fashion Show At The Hollywood Bowl
- Fashion Brand Scotch & Soda Acquired By Bluestar Alliance
- Bottega Veneta Will Stage Fall Show In Beijing
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email email@example.com Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.