Ad Campaign: Fashion Model Joshua Terry For Saint Perry SS21 Advertisement
UNITED STATES — Fashion model Joshua Terry is featured in Saint Perry‘s spring/summer 2021 ad campaign.
For the shoot, which was lensed by New York-based photographer Balthier Corfi, they headed to the California desert, the same place where Britney Spears shot the iconic video for “Work Bi*ch“.
They also threw a car in a pool, while models sat on it and stood around it in one shot.
In the ad, Terry is accompanied by other models including Charlie Matthews, Drew Hanley, Jhan Mena, Luke Doughty and Yuma Kawai.
Styling was courtesy of Christopher Nowak and grooming by Ricardo Guerrero.
Photos Credit: Balthier Corfi
More Content For You
- Joshua Terry For High Snobiety Magazine
- Model Joshua Terry Poses In Versace Medusa Net Briefs By Tony Bowen Photography
- Models Joshua Terry And Jan Carlos Diaz Pose In A Pair Of Versace Greca Stretch Briefs
- Tommy Hilfiger Inks Multifaceted Partnership With Shawn Mendes, He Will Also Be The Face Of The Summer 2022 Global Campaign
- College Football Player Shedeur Sanders Attends A Sports Event In Amiri And Dior
- Get The Look: NLE Choppa In Amiri, Purple Brand, Calvin Klein And Air Jordan 4 Retro Shimmer Sneakers
- NBA Fashion: Scottie Barnes Jr. Dressed In Supreme, Amiri And Off-White While Vacaying In The Bahamas
- Shedeur Sanders Outfitted In An Amiri Paint Splatter Logo-Embroidered Hoodie And White & Blue Skel Top Low Sneakers
- NLE Choppa Flexes His Physique In G-Star Raw Men’s Classic Trunk
- Sportswear: Dior Johnson Wears A Vital Studios Sweatsuit & Amiri White & Grey Hi Skel Top Sneakers
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.