Bottega Veneta Disappears From Social Media
MILAN, ITALY — Italian luxury brand Bottega Veneta has disappeared from Instagram, Facebook and Twitter yesterday Tuesday (January 5). The move follows an exclusive presentation, called “Salon 01 London,” in December, where only a select group of high-profile celebrities were invited to view the brand’s Spring 2021 collection.
Fashion relies heavily on social media for both direct communication with consumers as well as revenue-driving advertising and marketing, making the hiatus — the duration of which is yet unknown — surprising, especially during the pandemic. It is unclear whether the brand will continue to pursue influencer marketing deals despite not having its own profile.
The site had 2.5 million followers on Instagram, and 1.9 million posts.
Stay tuned as this story develops!
Photos Credit: Alessandro Lucioni / Gorunway.com
More Content For You
- Bottega Veneta Will Stage Fall Show In Beijing
- Fashionable Baller Shai Gilgeous-Alexander Wears A Bottega Veneta Long Sleeve Cotton Twill Jacket & Nike Air Jordan 1 ‘Black Toe’ Sneakers
- Lil Baby Dressed In A Bottega Veneta Striped Puffer Jacket And Virgil Abloh’s OFF-WHITE x Air Jordan 1 “UNC” Sneakers
- Lil Kim Attends Bottega Veneta’s SoHo Opening
- Ad Campaign: Travis Scott For Bottega Veneta
- Jania Meshell Styles A Wolford x adidas Sheer Motion Bodysuit & Leggings With A Pair Of Bottega Veneta Orange Intrecciato Lido Heeled Sandals
- Kylie Jenner Draped In Bottega Veneta
- Fashion Model Montell Martin For British GQ
- Tomas Maier Exits Bottega Veneta; Kering Names Daniel Lee As Creative Director
- Gucci Promotes Diversity And Inclusion
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email email@example.com Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.