NBA Player Dion Waiters And Rapper Fivio Foreign Wear Dior
UNITED STATES — NBA player Dion Waiters, who last played and won a champion with the Los Angeles Lakers back in October wore a Dior Oblique Printed Down Puffer Jacket in grey. Rapper Fivio Foreign also wore this same jacket in purple.
The NBA free agent completed his look with a Dior And Judy Blame Oversized T-Shirt, Dior Slim Fit Jeans With Dior Oblique Print and Alexander McQueen sneakers.
This down puffer jacket is made from technical jacquard in blue with a tonal Dior Oblique print. It features a stand-up collar, double zip fastening with engraved ‘Dior‘ logo zipper pulls, Dior‘ logo patch on sleeve, and slip side pockets.
Fivio Foreign layered his jacket over a Dior ‘CD‘ icon hoodie with a pair of grey denim jeans and Dior B23 high-top sneakers.
More Content For You
- NBA Fashion: Jaxson Hayes Styles In Dior And Heron Preston
- NBA Player Jaxson Hayes Styles In Balenciaga And Dior
- Sharife Cooper Spotted In A Palm Angels Checked Long-Sleeved Shirt And Dior B23 High-Top Sneakers
- Boxer Devin Haney Draped In Dior
- Draymond Green Wears An Off White Diagonal Spray Long Sleeve Tee-Shirt
- Kim Jones Is Staging Dior’s Men’s Pre-Fall Collection In Egypt
- Pre-Game Look: Sterling Shepard Stepped Out In Christian Dior Atelier And Union LA x Air Jordan 1 Retro High NRG ‘Storm Blue’ Sneakers
- G Herbo Stepped Out In Dior × Travis Scott And Rick Owens
- Ad Campaign: Dior’s Fall 2022 Menswear
- Basketball Player Shai Gilgeous-Alexander Outfitted In Dior And Rick Owens
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email email@example.com Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.