Model Bakay Diaby For Balmain Eyewear
PARIS, FRANCE — French model Bakay Diaby is featured in an ad campaign for Balmain Eyewear by Akoni.
In the advertisement, the 6’1″ model is photographed modeling the Black palladium metal Wonder Boy sunglasses.
In the past, Diaby walked in runway shows for Balmain, Redemption, Jil Sanders, Salvatore Ferragamo and more. He is repped by Next New York (New York), Bananas (Paris), Milk Management (London) and Why Not Model Management (Milan).
Photos Credit: Courtesy of Balmain
More Content For You
- Estée Lauder Cos Nearing Beauty Deal With Balmain
- Balmain’s Creative Director Olivier Rousteing Signs With CAA
- Raw Youngin Gets Drippy In A Balmain Logo Print Cotton T-Shirt And Giuseppe Zanotti Maylondon Glitter Sneakers
- Naomi Campbell Fronts Balmain’s Spring 2022 Campaign
- NLE Choppa Wears A Balmain Lightweight White Cotton Hoodie, Monfrere Slim Straight Jeans, And Nike Air Force One Low Sneakers
- Emily V. George Joins Balmain, The House Eyes U.S. Growth
- Styling On ‘Em: Ashanti Stepped Out In A Balmain Double Breasted Blazer And Dolce & Gabbana Pointed Toe High-Heel Pumps
- Fashion Model Jamel Warren Poses In Calvin Klein Underwear
- Photoshoot: Model Deven Hubbard By Demarcus Adams
- Kim Kardashian Styles In A Balmain Resort 2021 Look
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email email@example.com Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.