New York Fashion Week: Ciara Receives Harlem Fashion Row’s Icon 360 Award
NEW YORK, UNITED STATES — The Ciara reign continues! The Grammy and BET winning artist could now add another award to her long list of accomplishments.
During New York Fashion Week, the singer, dancer, model and designer was honored with Harlem Fashion Row‘s Icon 360 award at One Trade Center in Manhattan.
This award is well deserved because Cici is a fashion icon. Her style elevated over the years. She went from a tomboy look to Roberto Cavalli ad campaigns.
Cici delivered a powerful speech as she accepted the most pretentious honor of the night.
During her acceptance speech, she praised black women stepping up and starting their own businesses, 2.4 million in 2018 to be exact.
“So in an effort to continue the work of people like Brandice [Daniel, the founder of Harlem’s Fashion Row] and organziations like Harlem Fashion Row, let’s not just fight to get a seat at the table, it’s time to OWN the table.”
For the fashion event, the Beauty Marks Entertainment CEO wore an Off-White by Virgil Abloh checked shirt and wide-leg trousers.
Where to buy:
Photos Credit: Ciara via Instagram Reproduction
More Content For You
- Lil Wayne, Lil Kim, & Ciara Celebrate Missy Elliott As She Receives Global Impact Award At Grammy Black Music Collective Event
- Ciara Signs Deal With Republic Records & Uptown Records, New Single ‘Jump’ Drops Next Months
- Ciara Sizzles On Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue 2022
- Ciara Launches Women’s Brand “Lita By Ciara” For Fashion Company The House Of LR&C, Created With Husband Russell Wilson
- Ciara & Russell Wilson Attend The Tom Ford FW 2020 Show In L.A. During NYFW
- Styling On Em: Ciara Rocks Head-To-Toe Moncler
- Ciara Launches Fashion Collection With Kohl’s
- Ciara Styles In Daniel Patrick
- Stylin’ On Em: Ciara Outfitted In Balmain
- Tommy Hilfiger Is Headed To Harlem, Will Host TommyNow Show At The Historical Apollo Theater
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email email@example.com Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.