LeBron James Celebrates New John Elliott x Nike LeBron James Icon Sneaker In West Hollywood With Star-Studded Party
WEST HOLLYWOOD, CALIFORNIA — NBA champion LeBron James and fashion designer John Elliott celebrated their latest collaboration with a star-studded celebration at the John Elliott flagship store in West Hollywood, Calif.
For the event, the Los Angeles Lakers player dressed in a black hoodie and gray sweatpants, topping off his look with the new sneaker: the John Elliott x Nike LeBron James Icon.
James and Elliott posed for photos together. Elliott also received a warm greeting from actor Patrick Schwarzenegger.
Other guests in attendance included Victoria’s Secret model Jasmine Tookes, Tristan Thompson, Donovan Carter, Darius Garland, celebrity stylist Law Roach, manager Scooter Braun and streetwear designer Don C.
A longtime Nike athlete, Bron has collaborated with Elliott in the past. For pre-fall ’19, James and Elliott unveiled three colorways of Nikes: one in volt neon and baby blue, another in a gray-black hybrid and the last in a clean all-white base.
The latest Icon sneaker are not available.
Photos Credit: Courtesy of Brand via Photo by John Salangsang/WWD/REX/Shutterstock
More Content For You
- The Nike Lebron James x John Elliot Icon Collection Fall Drop
- NBA Style: LeBron James Wears A John Elliott Zippered Moto Leather Jacket
- LeBron James Is First Person To Be Spotted In The Upcoming Tiffany & Co. x Nike Collab
- Bronny James Signs NIL Partnership With Beats By Dre, Stars In Advertisement With LeBron
- LeBron James’ Agent Rich Paul Joins UTA’s Board of Directors
- LeBron James And Maverick Carter Cover Bloomberg Businessweek
- Sneakers News: A Closer Look At The Nike LeBron 17 “What The”
- Never Too Far Down | You Can’t Stop Us: Nike’s New Campaign Mainly Focus On Overcoming Adversity
- Mismatching Colorway: Nike’s LeBron 7 “Media Day”
- Sneaker News: The Nike LeBron 17 “Command Force” Arrives Soon
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email email@example.com Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.