Actress Nazha Tapped As Alexander McQueen’s First China Brand Ambassador
LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM— British luxury fashion house Alexander McQueen tapped Chinese actress Nazha to be their first China brand ambassador.
The brand made the official announcement on Weibo, China’s own Twitter, with five images of her wearing McQueen’s pre-fall 2019 collection.
“I am thrilled to be the brand ambassador of Alexander McQueen, may we join hands and walk into the unique aesthetic world of Alexander McQueen,” the actress said on Weibo.
Born Gülnezer Bextiyar in Ürümqi, the capital of Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region, in 1992, Nazha began her modeling career at the age of 16 and later graduated from the prestigious Beijing Film Academy in Beijing in 2011.
She was soon cast in several TV dramas and rom-coms and given key roles. She won Breakthrough Actress at the 23rd Huading Awards, a Chinese equivalent to MTV Movie and TV Awards, as all results are based on fans voting.
She has been on the covers of the Chinese editions of Madame Figaro, Cosmopolitan, L’Official, Harper’s Bazaar, Grazia and InStyle. Nazha was previously the China brand ambassador to Fendi.
China is the Kering-owned brand’s biggest market. It operates 18 stores in the Greater China region, including four in Hong Kong, three in Macau.
Photos Credit: Courtesy of Alexander McQueen
More Content For You
- Alexander McQueen Will Not Show At Paris Men’s Week
- NBA Style: Hamidou Diallo Wears An Alexander McQueen Printed Loopback Cotton-Jersey Hoodie, Amiri Track Dirty Indigo/Silver Jeans & Christian Louboutin Men’s Louis Flat Suede Sneakers
- Meek Mill Styles In Off White Rope Belt Jeans & Alexander McQueen Raised-Sole Low Top Leather Trainers
- Are You A Fan Of Mixing Labels Together? Nardo Wick Wears Alexander McQueen, Amiri, Rhude & Prada
- Daimion Collins Styles In An Amiri Long-Sleeve Checked Shirt And Alexander McQueen Sneakers
- Alexander McQueen To Present Fall Womenswear 2022 Show In New York
- Swae Lee Styles In Amiri And Alexander McQueen
- Nle Choppa Wears An Alexander McQueen Logo Embroidered T-Shirt, Burberry Graphic-Print Mulberry Silk Trousers And Dior B22 White Technical Mesh Sneakers
- Basketball Player Precious Achiuwa Outfitted In Comme Des Garçons Play And Alexander McQueen
- Lil Durk Spotted In Givenchy Oversized Logo T-Shirt & Alexander McQueen Oversized Sneakers
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.