Iconic Brand Tommy Hilfiger To Introduce Tommy Sport For Women And Men
NEW YORK, UNITED STATES — Iconic American fashion brand Tommy Hilfiger is getting back into the sport game. The PVH Corp. owned brand will launch Tommy Sport for women and men.
Tommy Sport features performance-driven pieces built for optimal movement and multipurpose use for consumers who approach wellness, outdoor activities and general fitness as a lifestyle.
“Active living has evolved into a way of life and changed the way we dress, with the next generations looking for designs that fit their on-the-go lifestyle,” said Tommy Hilfiger. “Clothing needs to follow this trend and we are delivering on consumer expectations with Tommy Sport, which injects a cool and bold edge into performance“.
“We are taking iconic pieces from our archive to the future with modernized classic sports fabrics and executives,” he said.
The Tommy Sport collection is now available in Tommy Hilfiger stores and on tommy.com. It includes sports bras, leggings, shorts and tank tops with bright color-blocking, oversized star graphics, striped tape and unexpected detailing.
The styles feature the new Tommy Sport logo, inspired by the iconic Tommy Hilfiger flag, which acknowledges the brand’s DNA with a red, white and blue color palette. Recycled and lightweight fabrics mix with technical functionalities, and the pieces integrate compression technology, water-repellent fabrics, moisture wicking and stretch elements.
Photos Credit: Courtesy of Tommy Hilfiger
More Content For You
- Tommy Hilfiger Broadcasted Its First Live-Stream Shopping Event
- Zendaya To Launch A Tommy x Zendaya Capsule Collection With Tommy Hilfiger
- Part 2: Ronnie Fieg Teases Forthcoming KITH x Tommy Hilfiger Collaboration
- Nike And PVH Corp. Announces Men’s Underwear Partnership
- Calvin Klein To Close It’s Milan Office
- Tommy Hilfiger To Stage Next ‘See-Now-Buy-Now’ Show In The City Of Lights
- Olorun Webster For Coitus Online
- Ad Campaign: Christian Combs For Tommy Jeans
- Christian Combs Stars In Tommy Jeans AW18 ‘World Of Music’ Campaign
- Beach Life: Rising Model Chris Styles In Tommy Hilfiger
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.