Campaign: Naomi Campbell For Equinox Hotel
NEW YORK – International fashion model, actress and activist Naomi Campbell, who covers the March 2018 issue of British Vogue (see it here) also appears in Equinox hotel campaign.
The high-end sports club unveiled a short film from Nick Knight’s SHOWstudio that features the British model and is intended to highlight the company’s “high-performance living.”
In the 3:24 film, Campbell is pictured in a bespoke mirrored box the size of an Equinox Hotels Studio room. The video is broken down into three separate segments. The first, Move, shows her stretching, boxing and jogging in place. That’s followed by Nutrition, which shows close-ups of her biting down on pieces of fruit. The final portion, Dream, is more surreal, showing her twirling in a long white outfit and a headband before she walks purposefully across a kaleidoscope-like screen, where she conceptually breaks through the glass in the room.
“When I think of Equinox the brand, and specifically the hotel, I think about pushing human experience and pushing boundaries, testing limits. Who better to represent this than Naomi Campbell?” said Knight. “I wanted Naomi to have something to push against. A virtual version of herself and all that makes Naomi, Naomi.”
“I’ve been a longtime admirer of Equinox and how they have set up their brand as a lifestyle with immense attention to detail,” Campbell said. “This is something I can certainly identify with and was proud to be a part of. Hotels are an obvious extension of this brand.”
The first Equinox Hotel will open at Hudson Yards in New York later this year and the company hopes to eventually open a national and international chain. Equinox is owned by the Related Cos.
Photos Credit: Courtesy
More Content For You
- Naomi Campbell Covers The March 2018 Issue Of British Vogue
- Paris Fashion Week: Supermodel Naomi Campbell Spotted Front Row At Men’s Fashion Week Fall 2019
- Beauty Campaign: Naomi Campbell Is The New Face Of Nars
- Being Naomi: International Supermodel Naomi Campbell Launches YouTube Channel
- Burberry Teases Christmas Campaign Starring Naomi Campbell, M.I.A & Other British Celebrities
- September 2018 Issue: Supermodel Naomi Campbell Fronts Essence
- Naomi Campbell Will Be Honor By Essence Magazine At New York Fashion Week
- September 2018 Issue: Rihanna Covers British Vogue; First Black Woman To Front The Fall Fashion Issue In The Magazine’s History
- Naomi Campbell Will Receive Fashion Icon Award At The 2018 CFDA Awards
- Naomi Campbell, Puff Daddy & More For Pirelli’s “Alice And Wonderland”-Themed 2018 Calendar; Shot By Tim Walker & Styled By Edward Enninful
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.