Ad Campaign: House Of Givenchy Spring/Summer 2019
PARIS — Artistic director Clare Waight Keller releases the promotional images for her Givenchy spring/summer 2019 ad campaign.
In its spring/summer 2019 advertising campaign, the House of Givenchy reflects a sense of daring elegance through mystery and individuality. Produced under the supervision of Clare Waight Keller and shot & directed by Steven Meisel, the “I Am Your Mirror” campaign blends seemingly approachable stances with an aura of star power and an undercurrent of fetishism.
Iconic imagery from the Nineties informs a pure Givenchy vision in a sharp, sensual series starring individualistic, androgynous characters set against a stark white backdrop. Often, fetishistic elements play elegantly surrealistic supporting roles.
More Content For You
- Givenchy’s Pre-Fall 2018 Campaign Is Whiter Than NYC Snowstorm
- Clare Waight Keller’s First Givenchy Ad Campaign
- Former Chloé Creative Director Clare Waight Keller Is Named First Woman Designer Of Givenchy
- Fashion News: Clare Waight Keller Reportedly In Talks With Givenchy
- Matthew Williams Is Givenchy’s New Creative Director, He’s The Founder Of Streetwear Label 1017 Alyx 9SM
- BREAKING: Clare Waight Keller Exits Givenchy
- NBA Style: Hamidou Diallo Outfitted In Moncler, Givenchy, Amiri And Gucci
- Brandon Ingram’s Givenchy Logo-Intarsia Wool Sweater And Amiri Paint Splattered Distressed Skinny Jeans
- NBA Style: Ben Simmons Wears An Acne Studios Hunter Green Quilted Jacket, Givenchy Sweatshirt, And Rick Owens DRKSHDW Casual Pants
- Malik Beasley Outfitted In Givenchy
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.