Fashion Model Marcato Does A Photoshoot In Philipp Plein
UNITED STATES — Fashion model Prince Nasir Dean also known as Marcato did a photoshoot in Philipp Plein — wearing a $1,980 Philipp Plein Nylon “Thunder” Jacket and the matching $1,190 Jogging Trousers.
His outfit was accessorized with a backbag from the brand and a pair of $895 Philipp Plein “Plein” Metal sneakers.
Last week, DM Fashion Book reported that Marcato signed with Next Models Miami (see it here).
Aside from modeling, Dean is a producer and DJ. He will be prospectively enrolled in NYU, Tish School of Music at the Clive Davis School of Music. He focuses his additional time on DJing at both clubs and private events worldwide while also producing for a number of A-List artists.
Where to buy:
The jacket is available at Farfetch.
You could purchase the jogging trousers at Farfetch.
Get the sneakers at Italist.
More Content For You
- Marcato Signs With Next Models Miami
- Fashion Model Alexis Chaparro For Manifesto Magazine
- Spring Break In Miami: Fashion Model Raheem Pierre’s Flight Club Script Shorts
- Photo Diary: Fashion Model Raheem Pierre Takes Miami
- Fashion Model Amilna Estêvão For Harper’s Bazaar Arabia
- Roberto Cavalli Is Closer To A Sale, Philipp Plein Said To Be Eyeing Brand
- Photoshoot: Fashion Model Tynan Leachman By BigShot Media
- Photoshoot: American Model Marcato By Juan Pablo
- Fashion Model Kelly Pullon Posed In Moskova And Versace Collection Underwear
- Fashion Model Abdulaye Niang Fronts Vogue Netherlands
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email email@example.com Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.