Luka Sabbat Fronts The Kooples Men’s Spring/Summer 2018 Campaign
PARIS — French fashion retailer The Kooples tapped American model Luka Sabbat to front its new Men’s Spring/Summer 2018 Ad Campaign.
The collection reflects reinvented lines: leopard-print shirts, sneakers or loose-fitting jeans give this season’s look an ultra-cool, laid-back attitude. The fashion house’s attention to detail is ever-present, combining the “here and now” with the future, pairing a Prince of Wales check jacket over a The Kooples logo t-shirt for elegant yet on-trend neo-tailoring.
Photos Credit: Courtesy
More from my site
- Photoshoot: American Fashion Model Tynan Leachman
- Fashion Model Rontez Valentine For GQ México
- Tynan Leachman Lensed By Clarence Sumlin; Styled In A Cropped Top & Denim-On-Denim Look
- Milan Fashion Week: Diggy Simmons, Christian Combs, Cordell Broadus, Michael Lockley, Luka Sabbat & Myles O’Neal Walked The Runway At Dolce & Gabbana’s Spring 2018 Menswear Show
- Gigi Hadid Covers Harper’s Bazaar; Styles In Prada, Chanel, Saint Laurent, Dolce & Gabbana, And Stuart Weitzman
- Dolce & Gabbana SS17 Campaign; Shot In Franco Capri
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.