Christian Combs Is The Face Of Tommy Hilfiger’s Tommy Jeans Spring 2018 Ad Campaign
NEW YORK — Music artist and model Christian Combs is the face Of Tommy Hilfiger’s Tommy Jeans Spring 2018 Ad Campaign.
The campaign also includes Gabriel-Kane Day-Lewis, Pyper America Smith, Lina Hoss, Sup Park, and Diana Silvers.
The ad was photographed by photographer Devyn Galindo. The models wore baggy heritage pieces from the brand’s latest offering, which looks similar Tommy Jean’s 90s collection.
Combs is keeping himself busy these days! He recently walked the runway at the Philipp Plein Fall/Winter 2018 Ready-To-Wear show during NYFW (see it here) and signed with IMG Models for worldwide representation last month (see it here).
The 19-year-old is the face of Dolce & Gabbana’s spring/summer 2018 advertising campaign (see it here) and he walked in Domenico and Stefano’s Dolce & Gabbana Fall 2018 Menswear Show and Spring 2018 Menswear show at Milan Fashion Week (see it here).
In music news, Combs just released his new single, “Love You Better” Ft. Chris Brown (listen to it on YouTube). He will release his debut album sometime this year
Photos Credit: Devyn Galindo
More Content For You
- Ad Campaign: Christian Combs For Tommy Jeans
- Christian Combs Stars In Tommy Jeans AW18 ‘World Of Music’ Campaign
- Tommy Hilfiger Broadcasted Its First Live-Stream Shopping Event
- Tommy Jeans And Looney Tunes Releases Capsule Collection
- Part 2: Ronnie Fieg Teases Forthcoming KITH x Tommy Hilfiger Collaboration
- Justin And Christian Combs Spotted Wearing A Palm Angels Contrast Stripe Bomber Jacket & Tech Fabric Tracksuit Trousers
- Diddy’s Son Christian Combs Celebrates 21st Birthday In Miami; Is Bringing Back Sean John Velour Suits
- Iconic Brand Tommy Hilfiger To Introduce Tommy Sport For Women And Men
- Passion For Fashion: Christian Combs Wears A Calvin Klein Jeans Est. 1978 Flag Print Denim Jacket And Chanel Tweed CC Sneakers
- Tommy Hilfiger To Stage Next ‘See-Now-Buy-Now’ Show In The City Of Lights
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email email@example.com Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.