Ad Campaign: Balenciaga SS18 Menswear
PARIS — Luxury house Balenciaga released its spring/summer 2018 menswear ad campaign and the theme is an 80’s family photoshoot. The backdrop, lighting and styling seem to be inspired by this era.
Photographer Robbie Augspurger photographed the shoot and styling was courtesy of Lotta Volkova.
The menswear spring/summer 2018 collection is available now.
More from my site
- Unsigned Hype: Milly Mir Releases “My Life Is A Movie”
- Rihanna is Headed To The City Of Light Again; Will Show Her Puma Collection At Paris Fashion Week
- Balenciaga Will Combine Men’s And Women’s Runway Collections
- Balenciaga Unveils New Logo
- Balenciaga’s Creative Director Demna Gvasalia To Open Avenue Montaigne Store
- Demna Gvasalia’s First Balenciaga Ad Campaign Is Here
Donovan is the CEO and Founder of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email email@example.com Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.