Beauty News: Gigi Hadid Is Collaborating With Maybelline On A Makeup Line
NEW YORK — American fashion model Gigi Hadid is expanding her brand. She could now add beauty to her forever growing resume. Hadid is collaborating with Maybelline for Gigi x Maybelline, which marks the next phase of her relationship with the brand—she’s been the face of it since 2015.
It is being reported that her new beauty products with the brand will include a variety of nude and red-colored lipsticks, with some splashes of pink, as well as eyeshadows. The collection is expected to launch on October 21.
Photos Credit: Gigi Hadid’s Instagram
More from my site
- Gigi Hadid Named The New Face Of Maybelline
- Fashion Model Rontez Valentine For Ubikwist Magazine Issue #3
- First Look: Gigi Hadid X Tommy Hilfiger Fall/Winter 2016 Capsule Collection
- Models Gigi Hadid & Jourdan Dunn Attend Maybelline’s 100 Year Anniversary In NYC
- Unsigned Hype: Milly Mir Releases “My Life Is A Movie”
- Gigi Hadid & Francisco Lachowski Star In Tommy Hilfiger’s 2016 Holiday Campaign
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.