Beauty News: Gigi Hadid Is Collaborating With Maybelline On A Makeup Line
NEW YORK — American fashion model Gigi Hadid is expanding her brand. She could now add beauty to her forever growing resume. Hadid is collaborating with Maybelline for Gigi x Maybelline, which marks the next phase of her relationship with the brand—she’s been the face of it since 2015.
It is being reported that her new beauty products with the brand will include a variety of nude and red-colored lipsticks, with some splashes of pink, as well as eyeshadows. The collection is expected to launch on October 21.
Photos Credit: Gigi Hadid’s Instagram
More from my site
- Fashion Model Rontez Valentine For Ubikwist Magazine Issue #3
- Spring Break In Miami: Fashion Model Raheem Pierre’s Flight Club Script Shorts
- NEW FACE: Aspiring Fashion Model Tahir Sanders From New Jersey
- Tynan Leachman Lensed By Clarence Sumlin; Styled In A Cropped Top & Denim-On-Denim Look
- New York Fashion Week Men’s: Model Cordell Broadus Attended The Tom Ford Show, Ferragamo’s Amo Launch Party & Walked In The Todd Snyder Show
- Fashion Model Jamie Baah-Mensah For F**king Young! Online
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.