Ad Campaign: Alexander Wang Fall 2017 Starring Kendall Jenner, 21 Savage & Bella Hadid
NEW YORK — Designer Alexander Wang released his Fall 2017 ad campaign. Models Kendall Jenner and Bella Hadid star in the ad alongside rapper 21 Savage.
The Ferdinando Verderi directed ad was shot at the RKO Theater by photographer Juergen Teller.
Photos Credit: Juergen Teller
More Content For You
- Campaign: Kith Women x Versace Starring Bella Hadid
- Alexander Wang’s Post-Rebrand Ad Campaign Is Here
- Alexander Wang’s CEO Lisa Gersh Exited Company
- Bella Hadid Is The Face Of Harper’s Bazaar’s June/July 2018 Issue
- Alexander Wang Is Making Some Changes On The New York Fashion Week Calendar
- Fashion Model Bella Hadid Stars In Giuseppe Zanotti’s Campaign
- 21 Savage, Young Thug & Playboi Carti For adidas Originals “Faces of Crazy” Campaign
- Howard University Homecoming 2017: Lala Anthony Styles In Alexander Wang And Yeezy Season 3
- Adidas Originals By Alexander Wang Season 2 Arrives This Weekend
- Etro’s Fall/Winter 2017 Ad Campaign: Anna Ewers & Baptiste Radufe
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email email@example.com Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.