Pharrell Williams’ Chanel Ad For The Gabrielle Bag Was Released
Last March, DM Fashion Book reported that Grammy Award winning music artist, producer and fashion designer Pharrell Williams made history by becoming the first male to appear in Chanel Handbags Ads (see it here).
Chanel‘s Gabrielle bag campaign film has dropped, and it stars of course, Williams. He joins Kristen Stewart, Cara Delevingne and Caroline de Maigretin representing the French label’s newest bag. Directed by French filmmaker Antoine Carlier, the ad follows Pharrell as he turns an empty concert hall into a playground — all while wearing a Gabrielle bag, of course. “My character… just didn’t want to take the bag off,” Pharell said in a statement.
Photos Credit: Karl Lagerfeld
More Content For You
- Capsule Collection: Pharrell Williams Designs For Chanel
- Footwear News: Pharrell Williams Hinted Brand New adidas Sneaker Silhouette
- Fashion House Chanel & Music Artist/Designer Pharrell Williams Drop World’s Most Exclusive Sneakers
- Cara Delevingne Signs With IMG Models
- G-Star’s Fall 2017 Campaign Shows A Lot Of Diversity And Style
- Cara Delevingne Fronts Puma’s Spring 2017 Campaign
- G-Star Elwood X25 Campaign: Pharrell Williams’ New Printed Jeans For G-Star Raw
- Cara Delevingne & Pharrell Williams For Chanel Paris-Salzburg Pre-Fall 2015 Campaign By Karl Lagerfeld
- Cara Delevingne & Pharrell Williams Star In Karl Lagerfeld’s “Reincarnation” Film
- American Eagle Links With Lil Wayne For Fall 2019 Collaboration
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.