Celebs Style: Justin Combs & Jaelen Strong Wear A Gucci Cotton ‘Terry’ Hoodie
UCLA grad turned socialite Justin Combs and NFL player Jaelen Strong were photo’d wearing the exact same $1,200 Gucci Cotton ‘Terry’ Hoodie.
Combs, who is the son of entertainment mogul Puffy Daddy and celebrity fashion stylist Misa Hylton hoodie was worn with a pair of Balmain Blue Washed Denim Biker Jeans and Air Jordan sneakers.
The Houston Texans wide receiver styled his hoodie with denim jeans and Gucci sneakers.
Referencing counterfeit logos, Gucci‘s ivory cotton French terry hoodie showcases a multicolored “fake” Gucci logo at front, drawstring hood, distressed rib-knit cuffs and bottom band, long sleeves and silvertone hardware.
Where to buy:
Purchase the hoodie at Barneys.
Photos Credit: Justin Combs’ Instagram | Jaelen Strong’s Instagram
More from my site
- Justin Combs Poses In A Gucci ‘Blind For Love’ Tiger Sweater
- Passion For Fashion: Justin Combs Wears A Gucci Black Cat Silk Bowling Shirt From The Brand’s Resort 2018 Collection
- Justin Combs Spotted Poolside In A Gucci All-Over Logo Stamp Shirt , Shorts And Balenciaga Printed Leather Slides
- Justin Combs Spotted In An $890 Gucci Cotton Sweatshirt With Black Cat Print
- Justin Combs Outfitted In A Gucci Striped Bee Motif Sweater & GG Jacquard Jogging Trousers
- Justin Combs Spotted In A Pair Of Gucci Slim-Fit Cropped Embroidered Grosgrain-Trimmed Twill Trousers
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email email@example.com Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.