Lanvin Spring/Summer 2017 Campaign
French multinational high fashion house Lanvin releases its Spring/Summer 2017 ad campaign.
The Collier Schorr lensed ad star models Montell Martin, Joby Barrett, Rich Cole, and Tony Minenkov.
Photos Credit: Collier Schorr
More Content For You
- Lanvin Appoints Former Loewe Menswear Designer Bruno Sialelli Artistic Director
- More News For The Struggling House: Lucas Ossendrijver Exits Lanvin
- Bruno Sialelli Is Lanvin’s New Creative Director?
- Jean-Philippe Hecquet Appointed Lanvin’s CEO
- More Sad News For Struggling French House Lanvin; Olivier Lapidus Exit As Artistic Director
- BREAKING: Fosun Buys Majority Stake In Struggling French House Lanvin
- Struggling French House Lanvin Reportedly In Talks With Potential Buyers
- Alber Elbaz Is Not Joining Forces With Apple
- Lanvin Continues To Struggle, The House Is Seeking Ways Other Than Capital Raise To Revive Business
- Business: Shaw-Lan Wang To Inject Fresh Cash Into Troubled House Lanvin
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email email@example.com Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.