Spring/Summer 2017 Ad Campaign: Giorgio Armani
Italian fashion designer Giorgio Armani released his Spring/Summer 2017 Ad Campaign, photographed by photography duo Mert and Marcus.
The black and white images feature top models like Maartje Verhoef, Charlee Fraser, Sophie Ahrens, Lara Mullen, Andrey Zakharov, Julian Schneyder, Aleksandar Rusic and Heather Kemesky in sequined evening looks.
The models wore spring linens, polos, and graphic pants in the advertisement.
The full campaign will launch in international press beginning in March 2017.
More Content For You
- Giorgio Armani Will Cruise To Tokyo For Men’s And Women’s 2020 Resort Show
- Giorgio Armani Says His Luxury House Will Stay Independent
- Milan Fashion Week: Emporio Armani’s Spring 2019 Coed Show To Be Held At Linate Airport
- Giorgio Armani Opens Boutique In Florence
- Emporio Armani To Host Coed Runway Show In September, Will Skip The Upcoming Milan Men’s Fashion Week
- Armani Is Reducing From Seven Labels To Three Main Lines
- Giorgio Armani Ceases Collezioni & Jeans Labels; Is Consolidating His Collections Into Only Three Labels
- Giorgio Armani Cancels January Men’s, Couture Shows During Milan Fashion Week
- Giorgio Armani Men’s Spring 2022 And Privé Shows To Be Staged This Summer With Live Audience
- American Eagle Links With Lil Wayne For Fall 2019 Collaboration
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.