Fernanda Ly Is Starring In Kate Spade New York’s Spring 2017 Ad Campaign, Inspired By Morocco
American based brand Kate Spade New York released their Spring 2017 ad campaign, which was shot in New York.
The collection was aesthetically inspired by Morocco. Model and architecture guru Fernanda Ly stars in the campaign.
“We are excited to reveal Fernanda Ly as the face of our spring 2017 campaign, shot here in New York City,” said Deborah Lloyd, president and chief creative officer of Kate Spade New York. “This season is inspired by the extraordinary country of Morocco and we’re thrilled to have brought this to life in distinctive Kate Spade New York fashion, right here in our own backyard.”
Photos Credit: Courtesy
More Content For You
- Exclusive: Deborah Lloyd To Exit Kate Spade?
- Calvin Klein’s 205W39NYC Global Advertising Campaign
- Coach Switches To Dual-Gender Shows For New York Fashion Week
- Ralph Lauren Will Return To New York Fashion Week: Men’s
- American Eagle Links With Lil Wayne For Fall 2019 Collaboration
- Beauty News: Mary J. Blige Partners With MAC Cosmetics For A New “Love Me” Lipstick Line
- City Of Light: Rihanna Unveils Fenty Line At Pop-Up In Paris
- Actress Nazha Tapped As Alexander McQueen’s First China Brand Ambassador
- Ra Sosa Outfitted In An Off-White Diag Stencil Zipped Hoodie & Nike The 10: Air Vapormax FK “Off White” Sneakers
- NBA Player Karl-Anthony Towns Spotted At CAA
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email email@example.com Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.