Lucky Blue Smith And Hailey Baldwin For Tommy Jeans 2.0
For the third consecutive time this year, iconic American brand Tommy Hilfiger reunited with models Lucky Blue Smith and Hailey Baldwin for an ad campaign. Previously, the two starred in the brand’s 90s inspired Tommy Jeans Campaign (see it here) and Tommy Hilfiger Denim Fall 2016 (see it here).
Six months after their first campaign together, Blue Smith and Baldwin are back as the faces of Tommy Jeans 2.0 Fall 2016 ad campaign.
Tommy Jeans continues to reimagine their most iconic ’90s classics “with a fresh, youthful energy and new silhouettes,” according to a press release.
This collection consists of a shearling denim jacket, denim jeans with the brand’s logo, tee-shirt, briefs, beanies, overalls, puffer vests and more.
“It’s always inspiring to look back on our heritage and the most iconic styles from our archives,” said Hilfiger. “Our Tommy Jeans collection is all about nostalgia and iconic staples, with updated silhouettes and a new edge. Reminiscing on this era reminds me of some incredible memories — from our first collaborations with musicians and celebrities to our continued passion for pop culture.”
Tommy Jeans’s fall 2016 collection will be available for preorder starting today Tuesday, Oct. 4 online at Tommy.com.
More Content For You
- Tommy Hilfiger Denim Fall 2016 Ad Campaign Starring Lucky Blue Smith & Hailey Baldwin
- Hailey Baldwin & Lucky Blue Smith Star In 90s Inspired Tommy Hilfiger’s Tommy Jeans Campaign
- Philipp Plein SS ’16 Ad Campaign: Ajak Deng, Hailey Baldwin, Lucky Blue Smith & Pyper America Smith
- Part 2: Ronnie Fieg Teases Forthcoming KITH x Tommy Hilfiger Collaboration
- Iconic Brand Tommy Hilfiger To Introduce Tommy Sport For Women And Men
- Tommy Hilfiger To Stage Next ‘See-Now-Buy-Now’ Show In The City Of Lights
- Olorun Webster For Coitus Online
- Zendaya To Launch A Tommy x Zendaya Capsule Collection With Tommy Hilfiger
- Ad Campaign: Christian Combs For Tommy Jeans
- Christian Combs Stars In Tommy Jeans AW18 ‘World Of Music’ Campaign
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.