Kelly Rowland For Schön Magazine
BET and Grammy Award winning and chart-topping R&B artist Kelly Rowland is featured in the latest issue of Schön magazine. In the photoshoot for the London-based publication, the international singer recreates some of Janet Jackson‘s most iconic looks.
In the cover story, Rowland talks about her upcoming cosmetics lines, fashion and new music.
More Content For You
- UPDATE 2: Celebs Flocked To London For Style Icon Ciara & NFL Player Russell Wilson’s Wedding
- Kelly Rowland For ELLE Magazine; Gives Her 10 Keys To Success, Better Sex & Slaying
- Beauty News: Kelly Rowland & Her Makeup Artist Sheika Daley Are Launching A Makeup Line For ‘Women Of Color’
- March 2016 Issue: Iggy Azalea For Schön! Magazine
- Paris Fashion Week: Ciara & Russell Wilson And Kelly Rowland Attend Lanvin’s Show
- Paris Fashion Week: Kelly Rowland Attends The Balmain Presentation
- Kelly Rowland Performs At Maybelline’s 100th Birthday In Berlin
- Kelly Rowland’s $498 Marc By Marc Jacob Chckrboard Satin Dr Womn’ Dress
- Paris Fashion Week: Kelly Rowland Attends The Tsumori Chisato Show
- Paris Fashion Week: Kelly Rowland At The Barbara Bui Show; Plus Solange Knowles At Balmain
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.