Full Ad Campaign: Willow Smith For Chanel’s Fall 2016 Eyewear
Back in June, donbleek.com reported that Karl Lagerfeld has tapped Will and Jada Pickett Smith‘s daughter, Will Smith to front his Chanel Eyewear Campaign (see it here).
The brand has just released the full ad campaign. In the ads, Smith models various takes on three new eyewear styles called Vintage, Urban Chic, and Chanel Coco Chain. Karl Lagerfeld lensed the shoot.
“Willow Smith is the embodiment of her generation’s spirit,” said Chanel in a statement. “With characteristic natural poise, the young trendsetter was instantly at ease in front of the designer’s camera. Willow Smith’s look and charisma are compelling in this black and white campaign with its minimal backdrop. Swathed in jewels from the Fall-Winter 2016 Ready-to-Wear collection, she breathes new energy into the world of Chanel eyewear.”
Last March, donbleek.com reported that 15-year-old fashionista Willow Smith has been tapped as Chanel‘s new brand ambassador. The luxury French house’s creative director, Karl Lagerfeld made the big announcements during Chanel‘s Fall/Winter 2016/2017 show at Paris Fashion Week (see it here).
Smith is no stranger to the fashion industry, she covered the May 2016 issue of Teen Vogue, was the face of Marc Jacob’s Fall/Winter 2015 campaign, covered i-D‘s magazine Pre Fall 2015 issue and recently signed with Major Modeling Agency.
More Content For You
- Videos: See Willow Smith’s Chanel Fall 2016 Eyewear Ad Campaign
- Willow Smith Fronts Karl Lagerfeld’s Chanel Eyewear Campaign
- Willow Smith Covers Teen Vogue’s May 2016 Issue; Wears A Chanel Ensemble
- Fashion News: Willow Smith Is Chanel’s Newest Brand Ambassador
- YBN Almighty Jay’s Chanel Tweed CC Sneakers
- Passion For Fashion: Christian Combs Wears A Calvin Klein Jeans Est. 1978 Flag Print Denim Jacket And Chanel Tweed CC Sneakers
- The House Of Chanel Names Virginie Viard As Karl Lagerfeld’s Successor
- Chanel To Stage 2020 Cruise Show In France
- Capsule Collection: Pharrell Williams Designs For Chanel
- Grooming News: Chanel Creating First Men’s Makeup Line
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email email@example.com Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.