Kate Spade New York’s Fall 2016 Campaign
Kate Spade New York recently unveiled their Fall 2016 Campaign and the brand has cast Jourdan Dunn, Zosia Mamet, Bernadette Peters, Justin Peck, Xin Ying, John Guare, Elise and Juliet Marlod and Frosty Austin for their latest offering.
The campaign centers around the theme of “being the star of your own show.” Emma Summerton lensed the shoot.
“We are thrilled to be working with such incredibly talented personalities for our fall campaign,” said Deborah Lloyd, president and chief creative officer of Kate Spade New York. “This season we celebrate virtuosos who dream big and inspire us to be stars in our own way. We are excited to share our love of music and performance through our fall collection shown on a brilliant cast of creative individuals.”
More Content For You
- September 2018 Issue: Nicki Minaj Covers Vogue Arabia
- Clothing Collaboration: Jourdan Dunn Unveils Ath-leisure Range With Missguided
- British Fashion Model Jourdan Dunn Covers The April 2017 Issue Of Glamour UK
- NYFW News: Opening Ceremony Will Show Fall 2017 Collection At The New York City Ballet
- British Fashion Model Jourdan Dunn For Wonderland Winter 2016/2017
- Full Editorial: Jourdan Dunn For Elle Brasil October 2016
- British Fashion Model Jourdan Dunn Covers Elle Brasil October 2016 Issue
- Model Binx Walton For Vogue Japan August 2016
- Jourdan Dunn For #ActuallySheCan Campaign
- Dunn & Son: Jourdan Dunn & Her Son Riley For Telegraph Magazine
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.